Rotary Club of Nigdi-Pune today announced the opening of registrations for the Runathon of Hope 2019, beginning 1st October 2018. The Race Day is 13th January 2019.
The Runathon of Hope has different race categories Half Marathon (21.097 km), Hope Run (10 km & 5 km), Corporate Run (5 km), Charity Run/Walk (2 km), and a U-16, U-14 Run for school children.
This year we target to create hope for millions. From the last years funds we were able to complete the following:
- 81 surgeries were performed on the needy and underprivileged
- 10+Happy Villages created
- 250+ Toilets Built
- 175 Education Learning Kits given to Schools
- 5 Lift Irrigation and Water Reservoir Projects
- 1 Human Milk Bank Facilitated in PCMC Region and several other ongoing projects
Even the campaign this year is entirely around hope. By participating one becomes an #AngelofHope
One can extend support to Runathon of Hope as a partner. Know the benefits of being a sponsor to Runathon of Hope
One can also support Runathon of Hope by being an out-reach centre and come on board as a Centre of Hope.