Runathon of Hope 2019 offers the popular Corporate Run to Organizations across Pune and surrounding regions to get their employees to run and have a good time while achieving your CSR objectives.
Over the years the run has seen a participation of more than 60 companies.
It is a team event with minimum of 10 participants from the organization. The company with the combined fastest 10 runners’ time wins the prestigious corporate rolling trophy.
The Corporate Race is an excellent CSR opportunity for companies. Rotary club of Nigdi is a part of the world-wide organization Rotary International. The club is 28 years old and has 100+ members. The club executes its charitable projects through its foundation – Rotary Club of Nigdi Pune- Charitable Trust.
The trust is a registered body under Bombay Public Trust Act & is recognized u/s 80 G of the Income Tax Act. The club has executed many socially meaningful projects which made a lasting impact on the community. The club has experience & experts in executing large social projects & the funds are used in a transparent and verifiable manner.
Details of the Race:
This event is an excellent CSR activity for any company; Win-Win for the organization, community and Rotary because:
- The event is seen and widely publicized in all media such as TV, radio, hoardings, internet etc. giving great visibility and positive advertisement to the sponsor organization
- The event itself is a CSR activity as it promotes health consciousness in society and encourages sports talent from school children from poor strata of the society (prizes, free t-shirts, recognition etc)
- Money generated is used transparently for CSR projects
- Projects are selected, vetted and standardized by experienced Rotarians from respective fields
- Only Projects which involve demonstrable and verifiable use of money are chosen.
- Projects are executed by a team of dedicated Rotarians ( the sponsor may also participate in the same)
- Sponsor may direct the execution of a project of his own choice & in specific area / location
- Sponsor may choose to put its name on the project along-with that of Rotary and publicise the execution of the project
- Sponsor gets benefit in Income Tax under section 80G
Advik | Agsa Springs | ASM | BOM | Bridgestone | Chamoonda Developers | Zoom Motors Pvt Ltd | Cotmac | Creative Components | CSIT | Double Tree | Dream Plast | Elkay Chemicals | Emerson | Enpro | Enpro Suppliers | Fabtech | Fleetguard | GE | GKN Sinter Metals | Golu Enterprises | Gulmohar Pack Tech India Pvt. Ltd | Hilton | Hyundai | IBMR | IIBR | Impression | Infosys | Jayshree Ploymers | KSB | Laxmi Engineering | Mahindra | Mhale Behr | Minda Stone Ridge | Mogra Engg | Oats Pvt Ltd | Oerlikon Balzers | Om Enterprises | Phoenix Mechano | Pooja Castings | Quadratech Autocomp Pvt. Ltd | Quality Engineering | RM Rajapurkar &Co. | Runal Developers | Sahayog | Sandvik | Sant Vamanvhai Enterprises | Sas Automation | Seco Tools | Sharp Engineers | Shore Auto Rubber | Shree Sai Spaces | SKSPL | SKF | Sunny Weldaids | Syndicate Bank | Syska | Tata Motors | Thermax | TJSB | Ultratech Cement | Vasant Industries | Vasant Motors | Vineil Hitek